How to get to AMOLF by car
Coming from the ring road A10
All highways to Amsterdam result in ring road A10. The s-routes are city routes guiding you into the city. Science Park Amsterdam is located near s113.
– Travelling from Amersfoort, choose directions Utrecht/Den Haag.
– Travelling from Utrecht, Den Haag, Schiphol, Haarlem en Zaandam follow signs to Amersfoort.
- Take exit Watergraafsmeer/s113
- Follow the signs to Watergraafsmeer/Science Park
- By now you’re on the Middenweg
- Turn right onto Kruislaan
- Continue and after the tunnel you’ve reached Science Park Amsterdam
- After the tunnel turn left onto the Carolina Mac Gillavrylaan
- Turn right and take the entrance to the Science Park
- AMOLF is the first building to the left after the entrance.
If your satellite navigation system is unable to find our visiting address, try typing in Carolina Mac Gillavrylaan 104.
Find more info about road construction and traffic diversions in Amsterdam.
Back to contact page