Suss MABA6 Mask aligner with SCIL option
NUV optical lithography system. Patern resolution of sub micron in contact mode.
- exposure lamp Hg 1000W
- optics wavelength range 250 to 400nm, UV300 or UV250 filter
- exposure modes; proximity (1-300 mu gap), soft, hard and vacuum contact
- split field topside microscope with 5x, 10x and 20x objective
- bottom side microscope
- bottom and top alignment system accuracy 1 micron
- automatic wedge compensation
- mask holders; opening for 3”, 4”, 6” wafers and 30mm square
- sample chucks; 1”, 3” 4” and 6” wafers
- alignment stage; x +/- 10 mm Y +/- 5 mm theta 5°
SCIL (Substrate Conformal Imprint Lithography)
This technique combines the advantages of a soft composite working for large area patterning with a rigid glass carrier for low pattern deformation and best resolution.
- resolution down to sub 50nm on a 6” area
- high aspect ratio structures