Suss Delta 80 Spin coater
Spin coating is a procedure to apply a uniform thin photoresist film to flat substrates. Also other materials can be applied, for instance quantum dots. The Delta 80 is equipped with the GYRSET® closed cover system.
- Flat substrates up to 4 inch or fragments
- Substrate thickness max 12 mm
- Max. spin speed 4000 rpm with closed cover
- Max. spin speed 1000 rpm with open cover
- Storage of 20 recipes with up to 30 steps
- Yields uniform coating thickness up to 100 micron