Some basic rules regarding booking of equipment
- Only those who have been instructed in the use of a particular tool by staff are allowed to book it
- The reservation period should cover the entire time you occupy a tool
- Equipment administrators reserve the right to modify/cancel reservations
- Monopolizing equipment will not be appreciated
- Do not book more than 2 weeks in advance
Obtaining an account for the AMOLF NanoLab Amsterdam Equipment Booking page
Click here for registering as a new user
- Fill in a User ID: (Preferably only your last name)
- Fill in a password: (At least four characters)
- Fill in Name, Email and Phone
- Set Permissions to: Add events
- Submit and you are done. Send Hans Zeijlemaker an email and I will activate your account as soon as possible!
- Join the mailing list users.nanocenter (only AMOLF employees and via Intranet).
Online mailing list registration is at this moment not possible. Please send an e-mail to Michiel Ton to register your name for the mailing list.
If you want to change your password afterwards go to
So how do you book equipment?
- go to the Equipment booking section
- go to login and enter your user id and password
- left click on the starting time slot of the tool you wish to book
- fill in your name at the subject line and select the start + end time, also fill in the notes line if relevant (Last name + first initial; please do not select the “all day” box)
- your reservation should now appear in the planner view
How do you edit/remove a reservation?
- left click the reserved time, click pencil icon for editing or the scissors icon for removal